The information contained on www.easydivorces.co.za (the “Website”) is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute legal advice.
The use of the Website and its products and/or services are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The documents and information provided on the Website are intended to provide a guideline for requirements and instances that are relatively common and standard. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the documents are complete and correct, the Website, the documents and information does not constitute advice, legal or otherwise, and no warrantee and/or guarantee is made pertaining to the suitability, accuracy or correctness of any documents or information obtained from the Website.
- Different instances give rise to varying consequences, which may render the use of these documents inappropriate. As Easy Online Legal Services CC has no prior knowledge of the User’s unique requirements or the User’s legal obligations, nor has it any control over the use or purpose to which these documents are put, Easy Online Legal Services CC shall not be held responsible for incorrect application, the use of a document in the incorrect situation, or the use of an incorrect or incomplete document. It is therefore recommended that you consult with a specialist as to the applicability of these documents to your unique circumstances.
- Easy Online Legal Services CC is not a law firm or a substitute for an attorney or law firm, and does not offer legal representation.
- Easy Online Legal Services CC reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Website, including the content and/or services without notice.
- The documents, services and information on the Website relate specifically to the laws under the jurisdiction of the Republic of South Africa.
- Although every effort is made to ensure the quality of our products and/or services, Easy Online Legal Services CC, its associates, affiliates and/or employees cannot be held liable for the correctness of such documents.
- Easy Online Legal Services CC endeavours to ensure that website is made available at all times. However, Easy Online Legal Services CC and its service providers cannot and do not guarantee that the Website will operate continuously or without interruptions or be error free and shall accept no liability for any such interruption or unavailability.
- Easy Online Legal Services CC and its members, staff, legal advisers, partners and consultants, agents and any person associated therewith cannot be held liable for any loss or damage that is incurred or may be incurred by any person as a direct or indirect result of the use of the Website or any document or information contained on or obtained from the Website, nor as a result of anything that is contained in or left out of any document.
Please be advised that the procurement of a document from the Website and use of any information on the Website constitutes consent to these terms.